This Web site was created to raise awareness and allow public access to the information published by “Lab In Action” and to enable access to pages or documents that are accessible through the existing “links”.
You authorize “Lab In Action” in the use and processing of personal data you provide during browsing on the website and, where appropriate, in the registration forms and requests for information.
You can exercise your right to access, modify and cancel your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on protection of personal data, LOPD, directing your request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
This website and all its contents, including text, images, sound and any other material, are owned by “Lab In Action” or third parties that have authorized the use of these contents to “Lab In Action”.
All rights reserved. Access to this website is subject to the following conditions:
– It is only authorized for personal, noncommercial use. It is forbidden to change the website or its contents.
– “Lab In Action” is not responsible for the information that can be obtained through links to external systems that are not dependent on “Lab In Action”.
– Also, it is not liable for damage caused by access to the Web or by the impossibility to access it.
– Under no circumstances will cookies or other similar media which may be used serve to store information to identify the person using the Web.
Cookies are called small files that are stored on the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit that user later when you return to access our content. This information does not reveal his identity or any personal information or access content stored on your PC, but it allows our system to identify you as a particular user who visited the site previously envisioned certain pages, etc. and also save your personal preferences and technical information such as the visits or specific pages you visit.
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie request installed, you can set your navigation options to be done that way. Most browsers allow cookies management in 3 ways:
· The cookies are always rejected;
· The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
· The cookies are always accepted;
Your browser can also include the ability to select with detail you want cookies to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
· To reject cookies from certain domains;
· To reject third party cookies;
· Accept cookies as not persistent (deleted when the browser is closed);
· Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers at the following locations:
· Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
· Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
· Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Regarding third-party cookies, ie those that are foreign to our website, we are not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy that they include so the information we offer is always with reference to the source. It is case of doubt REFER webmaster creator of the cookie domain.