Week 19, 8/12 May 2017
Hello! I present you my selection this week.
1. I really like Acapulco chair but this version of straight lines, much less known love me! Also made with Japanese textiles, is from the original Acapulco chair.
2. May the force accompany the lamp Equilibrio! Because it has been designed based on two forces: gravity and magnetic attraction. The study has designed the Olivelab study.
3. Less is more, so is the design of the HC lavatory designed by Davide Vercelli.
It has a modular system to regulate the flow and temperature of water composed of a single hidden body and a single external body.
4. The cassette returns !!! And with this clamp you can listen back to your cassettes, have an output for headphones or speakers and a USB port to charge, in addition you can pass the audio from the cassette to the computer.
5. I love the Brabbu Cyrus applique, made in brass, follow the gold fever !!!!
Next week +
Monica Ferrero, interior designer at